The area of Systems Engineering and Computer Networks has the following objectives:
- Study the theory and know the operative elements required for transmission and reception of information, and the conventions employed for communication between the constitutive parts of computer networks and communications.
- Study the theory, techniques, and methodologies for design and implementation of the software components that make possible the functionality of computers at different operative levels.
- Study the theoretical elements, characteristics, and properties of the different parallel and distributed processing models, and their components, aiming to design and implement specific applications.
- Computer security
- Computer Networks
- High-Performance Computing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
¤ Masters and Doctoral
- Dr. Héctor Benítez Pérez
Distributed Systems, Real-time Control
- Dr. Fabián García Nocetti
Real-time Processing, High-Performance Computing
- Dr. Javier Gómez Castellanos
Performance Modeling, Wireless Ad hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networks
- Dr. Jorge Luis Ortega Arjona
Software Architecture and Design, Software Patterns, Object-Oriented Programming, Parallel Processing
- Dr. Sergio Rajsbaum Gorodesky
Theory of Distributed Computing, Graph Theory and Algorithms
- Dr. Victor Rangel Licea
Broadband Wireless Networks, QoS over IP, Traffic Shaping, Scheduling, Wimax Networks
- Dr. Gerardo Vega Hernández